Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
writer! I wish I was an artist, but I kind of suck. Then again, I kind of suck at writing too…oh well.
Feet:Favorite pair of shoes?
I’m honestly not a big shoe person! Haha, like, I don’t know. Shoe’s aren’t my thing. I don’t really have a fave.
Ask me about my body. (¬‿¬)
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
I eat romantic shit up. If I were asked to just sit on a roof and look at the stars id probably internally combust
am I the only one who thinks Chris thinks of Scott as a son because he believes him and Allison were going to get back together and married eventually
was this too soon
WAY TOO SOON
has anyone read gone girl? let’s discuss it because i finished this morning, and i need to
say those three words and i’m yours
super smash bros
Hello! I want to clarify that since English is not my native language, my text may contain some grammatical errors. Sorry!
Well, there are several clues that make me believe Melissa is the one who’s going to die in the episode 11 or 12 of this season. First hint: on June 25, Joseph Dougherty…
feeling anxious as pure gold
Dylan O’Brien winning Breakthrough Actor at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards
i don’t even know if i like blogging anymore it’s kinda just routine